1. Visit Golden Temple
2. Visit Gobindgarh Fort
3. Starting time: 2pm
4. Duration: 7 hours
5. Dinner at very good Hotel at Amritsar
6. Hotel pick-up and Drop-off
Our cab will reach hotel at 2pm and we will travel for Darbar sahib Golden temple Amritsar. The golden temple Amritsar is not only a central religious place of the Sikhs but also a symbol of human brotherhood and equality. Everybody irrespective of caste, creed or race can seek spiritual solace and religious fulfillment without any hindrance. It also represents distinct identity, glory and heritage of Sikhs. Golden temple Amritsar India has a unique Sikh architecture. Build at a level lower than the surrounding land level. The gurdwara teaches the lesson of equality and humanity. The four entrance of gurdwara of the holy shrine from all four directions signifies that people belonging to different faith of life are equally welcome.
Around 6pm we will move to Gobindgarh fort. Gobindgarh fort is a historical fort located in the center of city of Amritsar. The fort was earlier occupied by the army but it is now opened for the public. Today fort is being developed unique live museum, representing Punjab history. It was originally build by Gujjar singh Bhangi, the local chieftain in the early 18th century. Gobindgarh fort was occupied and enhanced in the early 19th century by maharaja Ranjit singh, who renamed it after the 10th sikh guru Gobind singh. The fort was renovated with the help of French architect. In 1849 the British captured the fort and made significant changes during the period.
ATTRACTION ADDED TO GOBINDGARH FORT AFTER RESTORATION 2017
Numerous attractions have been added to make Qila Gobindgarh a live museum along with exhibition of sikh martial history as well as treasury of maharaja Ranjit singh.
- SHER-E-PUNJAB……….A glorious history from the past depicted through the means of technology, to entice, enlighten educate and inspire a 7D show based on the life of maharaja Ranjit Singh ,that transported you back to the 19th century is an immense way leaving you enchanted and is called sher-e-punjab.
- TOSHAKKHANA –COIN MUSEUM………The toshakkhana which once stand the converted Kohinoor diamond is a coin museum for old and rare coins including a replica of the Kohinoor as it was worn by the maharaja. The circular structure of the roof that was made by the use of the original nanakshahi brick is intact till date and is quite inspiring.
- THE BANGLOW –ANCIENT WARFARE MUSEUM……..The grand building of the Anglo Sikh Bungalow has now been converted to an ancient warfare museum and has several replicas of instruments and attires of warfare. It has many real, lifelike figurines that are so realistic, they seems they will come alive if touched.
- SPIRIT OF PUNJAB………A stage that keeps the fort alive all day long with live performance of bangara, gidda ,comedy ,games etc. Several prizes are there to be won each day.
- AMBARSARI ZAIKA……..People here engage themselves in the various food shop and stalls. They offer the choicest of ambarsari and Punjabi cosine along with some other eatery as well.
- HAAT BAZAR………You can feast your eyes as you roam the well located Haat bazaar that offer fares right from phulkaries , juttis, shawls, antiques etc.
- WHISPERING WALLS……Kanda Boldiyan ne or whispering walls is a show using state of art projection mapping technologies and laser light. A show of this quality has never been seen pan India and we can certainly state that it will surely take your breath away. This show is held every evening past sunset. There is Punjabi as well as English show each day.
Why you choose this package!
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Air Conditioned Cab
- Professional Guide
- Fresh Water/ Juice/ Soft Drinks
- Dinner or Lunch Included
- Easy Cancellation